ECommerce and Digital Marketing Manager
HAVEN Head Office
Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager
HAVEN Head Office, Vancouver, BC
The Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager manages the organization's ecommerce platform, collaborates with creative teams, monitors and reports on key performance indicators, and stays up-to-date on industry trends and emerging technologies. The role is also responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to increase website traffic, sales, and customer engagement. They manage and optimize online advertising campaigns, conduct market research, and analyze customer data to inform marketing and product development decisions. Additional duties may include creating and managing social media marketing campaigns, developing SEO strategies, coordinating with other teams, managing online reputation and reviews, and identifying growth opportunities. This role will require you to work cross-functionally and collaborate with many individuals and departments including the Brand Director, the Executive team, the Graphic Designer, and web developers to execute the company's strategic plans
Duties and Responsibilities:
(Including but not limited to)
- Managing and optimizing the organization's ecommerce platform (Shopify Plus), including product listings, pricing, and promotions.
- Work with Brand Director and Executive team to translate the company's strategic objectives into the digital space.
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to increase website traffic, sales, and customer engagement.
- Implementing SEO (search engine optimization) techniques to improve website ranking and visibility.
- Running online advertising campaigns using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or other digital advertising platforms.
- Analyzing campaign performance data to measure effectiveness and make data-driven decisions for optimization.
- Manage the organization's customer database and using segmentation and personalization techniques to improve engagement and retention.
- Collaborating with creative teams to develop compelling content for websites, social media, and other digital marketing channels.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, such as advertising agencies and ecommerce platform providers, to ensure the organization is getting the best value for its investments.
- Manage organization’s website, app, and other digital footprints and actively work with developers to be industry leading and optimized for best performance.
- Strategize and maintain the brand's loyalty program to ensure maximum brand loyalty and retention.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as sales, customer service, and IT, to ensure a seamless customer experience across all digital touchpoints.
Qualifications and Assets:
A combination of education, experience, technical skills, analytical skills, communication skills, creativity, and industry certifications are necessary to be successful in this role
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in Ecommerce management, either in an agency or in-house setting
- Strong knowledge of Shopify backend systems
- Proficiency in various digital marketing tools and software such as Google Analytics, social media platforms, content management systems (CMS), and email marketing software
- Experience with HTML/CSS, web development, and graphic design is an asset
- Strong analytical skills. Able to analyze data, measure performance, and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills which are necessary to collaborate with cross-functional teams and to create effective digital content
- Creativity. Must be able to think creatively and come up with innovative ideas for campaigns that can capture the attention of target audiences.
- Industry certifications, such as Google Ads or HubSpot Inbound Marketing are an asset
- Knowledge of various social media platforms and their algorithms
- Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Aftereffects are an asset
- Familiarity with social media advertising and paid promotion
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A strong understanding of branding and a brand's voice
- A strong understanding of current trends and popular culture.
The salary range for this position is $60,000-$80,000 per year depending on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any interested applicants must include HAVEN Recruit: Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager in the subject line.